Working with Priority One.
Answering questions is just the beginning of what Priority One does to help job seekers meet their career goals. If you’re thinking of finding your next job with Priority One, hopefully the answers below will provide you some insight into working with us. If you have different questions, just contact us!
How soon can I start working?
Priority One sees applicants by appointment only. The first step in the process is to submit a current resume. If your prior work experience matches any open positions, a recruiter will contact you to arrange a time for you to come into our office for the application process.
What is involved in the application process?
There are several steps to the application process:
- First, we will ask you to fill out some basic paperwork.
- A recruiter will review this paperwork with you to ensure its accuracy.
- The recruiter will then conduct a formal interview to gauge your competency, professionalism and knowledge.
- Some positions may require you to take an online skills test.
- Many positions may also require a post-interview drug test and background check before we can forward you as a candidate to our client.
- Employment references must also be conducted before consideration for employment.
What if I am not interested in a certain position when it is offered? Is it all right to turn it down?
Not every job is going to meet the expectations you have. If you are not interested in a position, you are free to decline. We will continue to offer positions to you based on your skills and preferences.
What if I am on an assignment and decide it is not for me?
While on assignment, you are also representing Priority One Staffing Services. If you feel the assignment does not meet your expectations, please call our office. We will do our best to remedy the situation. As with any interaction good communication is the key.
Do I pay for your services?
As an applicant, you will not pay for any of the services Priority One Staffing provides.
How can I stay informed about open positions?
Many of our positions will be posted on our website. You are also welcome to contact your recruiter to discuss your availability and any new opportunities that may arise.