Experience. Reliability. Success.
Priority One Staffing Services is a local, woman-owned staffing company founded in 1995. Since our founding over twenty years ago, we have created a corporate culture that attracts a skilled, customer-service oriented management team. We place skilled and vetted candidates in healthcare, administrative, financial, call center and human resource positions with desirable employers.
Priority One’s Mission Statement
To provide creative staffing solutions through fair employment practices for both clients and employees with the utmost respect and distinct customer service.”
An organization that can react quickly and competently to a wide variety of staffing requirements with a reliable core of regular and temporary employees. This simple premise has led to our success and continued growth.
Find out why better is better with Priority One.
What’s the Priority One difference?
- Locally owned – No cumbersome, complicated corporate structure.
- Nimble enough to react quickly to client and/or employee requests or concerns.
- Our owners are directly involved with running the business and interacting with clients and candidates. This means working with the decision maker.
- Long record of success in our niche markets.
- Certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Minority and Women’s Business Opportunity Office of Baltimore City (certification # 08-005159).
- A commitment to customer service that has translated into long-standing relationships with clients and employees.
- Fair and honest. Employees and clients have come to trust that every interaction will be helpful and respectful.
- Clients treat us as an extension of their internal human resources.
- The success of Priority One Staffing is predicated upon building partnerships with our clients.
Awards and Partnerships: